Military Friendly - We understand YOU
Henley-Putnam University’s highly focused programs are geared to serve military professionals. We understand military students as service members, past and present, are a significant number in the ranks of our faculty, advisors and administrators. We create policies, procedures, and structures that make supporting a military career primary, not secondary, in our focus.
Flexibility - We FIT in your life
- Our 10 week classes start monthly, with a 2 week break between each quarter.
- All courses are 100% online.
- Flexible course schedules - we are able to accommodate individual needs and work with our military students to accommodate long TDYs, deployments, and PCS moves.
Knowledge - We ENHANCE your knowledge, not repeat it
- Our courses enhance credit you have earned from prior training, military service, law enforcement service, or other forms of experience.
- We evaluate each student individually to award the maximum amount of credit towards your degree - to connect YOUR learning, YOUR career, and YOUR goals.
- Click here to learn more about our experiential learning policies.
Focus - Our strength
- Professionals with both field and academic experience design and teach our courses.
- Faculty members average 22 years of operational experience in organizations such as the DOD, CIA, USSS, FBI, DIA, NSA, DHS, DNI and British Intelligence, as well as all branches of the U.S. Armed Services, including AFOSI and SOCOM.
- Our programs offer a depth of study in the fields of intelligence studies, counterterrorism studies and strategic security and protection management unlike any other programs to assist in your professional military education and advancement.
- Our degrees align with DoD training and educational initiatives so that getting a degree from us will make a difference in your career.
*Note: Henley-Putnam University provides reasonable accommodation to all students who disclose disabilities, as required in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our Academic Advisors are adept at handling ADA requests, and where possible, make every effort to facilitate the academic success of all students, counseling and advising as needed.
- Advisors help you understand your military benefits and how to put them to work. Our staff provides personalized, hands-on attention and care from the admissions process through graduation.
- Academic advising contact*: email@example.com
- Military tuition counseling contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentorship - An experienced insider with a background in protection, counterterrorism, or intelligence studies will continue to mentor your career even after you graduate.
- Veteran –friendly; approved for use of Veteran’s Benefits
- Member of DANTES, the military’s off-duty, volunteer education program
- Approved for Active Duty Tuition Assistance
- Designated as an SOC Consortium University
- Participating university in the AU-ABC
- Member, CCME
- Degrees align with DOD training and educational initiatives