Qualified Bachelor’s Degree applicants have completed high school or its equivalent and:
What paperwork is needed?
- The applicant has completed a minimum of 15 units of transferable college level credit with a GPA of 2.0/4.0 or above from institutions or an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree from an institution accredited by agencies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Additional prerequisite courses may be required to be transferred depending on the program of study. Prerequisites are identified in the degree program section of this catalog.
- International Students click here for international admissions information
- Completed application
- If an associate degree is not earned, course work with a minimum grade point of 2.0 will be accepted for evaluation. We order your prior transcripts for you.
- Evidence of any applicable transfer credit, life experience or challenge exam credits. For evaluation procedures, contact the Admissions Department.
- A background check authorization form (active military or law enforcement may submit a letter of good standing from an immediate supervisor).
What happens after I apply?
The Admissions staff processes all applications and evaluates them, for completeness. The Chair of the Enrollment Committee formally holds the authority to admit or deny any candidate’s application. Admission to the University is based on evidence of a student's ability to benefit from its educational program which may include any or all of the following: student's academic record in other institutions, professional experience, motivation and educational objective. Applicants will be notified in writing or via email of the status of their application.
Ready To Get Started?
General Education Requirements and Total Units Needed for Graduation - click here for more information about the GE requirements for our degrees in counter terrorism, our intelligence degree program, or our Strategic Security and Protection Management degree program.