Master of Science Degree Programs are designed for students who want to study online and who have a passion for the field of Strategic Security. Whether pursuing the Master’s degree in Intelligence Management, Strategic Security and Protection Management, or the Masters degree in counter-terrorism, students find the Henley-Putnam curriculum relevant, accessible and challenging.
Applying is a three-step process:
- Contact an Admissions Coordinator who will discuss your goals and our program and answer your questions over the phone or by email and help you complete your paperwork.
- Review, electronically sign and return the completed application and enrollment forms.
- Admissions file review is within two weeks in most cases.
Applicants applying to the master’s degree in counter-terrorism, intelligence, or strategic security and protection management must have a Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
What paperwork is needed?
- Completed application.
- Evidence of any applicable transfer credit. For evaluation procedures, contact the Admissions Department.
- A background check authorization form (active military or law enforcement may submit a letter of good standing from an immediate supervisor).
International Students click here for international admissions information.
What happens after I apply?
Admission to Henley-Putnam University is based on evidence of a student's ability to benefit from its educational program. Such evidence may include any or all of the following: student's academic record in other institutions, professional experience, motivation and educational objective.
The Admissions staff processes all applications and evaluates them, for completeness. The Chair of the Enrollment Committee formally holds the authority to admit or deny any candidate’s application. Applicants will be notified in writing or via email of the status of their application.
Ready To Get Started?